Re: Silverlight : The upload task is interrupted! and more ....

•  03-04-2011, 5:04 PM

Re: Silverlight : The upload task is interrupted! and more ....

Some more information. I had the server admin send me these error messages.The photos_upload.php file is the file called that processes the images and such. I can delete all lines from that file and still get an error message.

From Apache:

[Fri Mar 04 13:54:59 2011] [error] [client my.ip.add.ress] ModSecurity: Multipart parsing error: Multipart: Final boundary missing. [hostname "www.thewebsite.net"] [uri "/manage/photos_upload.php"] [unique_id "TXFDk66E-DoAAB7urCUAAAAG"]

From mod_security rule:

[Fri Mar 04 13:55:00 2011] [error] [client my.ip.add.ress] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 400 (phase 2). Match of "eq 0" against "REQBODY_PROCESSOR_ERROR" required. [file "/usr/local/apache/conf/modsec/10_asl_rules.conf"] [line "32"] [id "340152"] [msg "Request Body Parsing Failed. Multipart parsing error: Multipart: Final boundary missing.: check your application or client for errors, this is not a false positive."] [severity "NOTICE"] [hostname "www.thewebsite.net"] [uri "/photos_upload.php"] [unique_id "TXFDk66E-DoAAB7urCUAAAAG"]

View Complete Thread