Re: Custom Font Face and Size Drop Down List Duplication When Customized

•  03-15-2012, 9:26 AM

Re: Custom Font Face and Size Drop Down List Duplication When Customized

Hi

Ok, I had created a backup of the file I was working - "common - Copy.config" and apparently the editor was also reading that. I removed it from the diretory and the duplication goes away - thanks.

No, I am the only developer and prior to adding these lines
       <item text="Arial Narrow" html="&lt;font face='Arial Narrow'&gt;Arial Narrow&lt;/font&gt;">Arial Narrow</item>
       <item text="8pt" html="&lt;span style='font-size:8pt'&gt;8pt&lt;/span&gt;">8pt</item>
       <item text="9pt" html="&lt;span style='font-size:9pt'&gt;9pt&lt;/span&gt;">9pt</item>
       <item text="10pt" html="&lt;span style='font-size:10pt'&gt;10pt&lt;/span&gt;">10pt</item>
       <item text="11pt" html="&lt;span style='font-size:11pt'&gt;11pt&lt;/span&gt;">11pt</item>
       <item text="12pt" html="&lt;span style='font-size:12pt'&gt;12pt&lt;/span&gt;">12pt</item>
    the file was untouched.

The 2 lines you point out format the same but are not duplicates at all nor was that the duplication in my images that I was concerned about.

So...the question remains, can I enter item lines formatted per your online help files (eg, <item text="9pt" html="9pt"/>) or do I need to use the more complicated item strings above? Will the simply format work correctly in the editor?

Thanks!
View Complete Thread