Re: new version?

•  09-03-2012, 11:11 PM

Re: new version?

Hi, 

Wehave fixed other issues and will update it soon.

I can't reproduce the paste issue. 

Because browser don't allow script to access the clipboard , so we can't do the paste job directly.

If you don't like the paste button , you can modify the /richtexteditor/scripts/config.js , remove the striked text in line 181

"ribbon":"<@COMMON,ribbonpaste,pastetext,pasteword,{save,new,print,spellcheck}{cut,copy,delete,find}{undo,redo|formatpainter}><@FORMAT,[fontname,fontsize]{bold,italic,underlinemenu|forecolor,backcolor}{superscript,subscript,changecase|removeformat,cleancode,selectall}><@PARAGRAPHS,[paragraphs,styles]{justifymenu,lineheight,ltr,rtl,insertlinemenu}{insertorderedlist,insertunorderedlist,outdent,indent,insertblockquote}><@INSERT,ribbontable,insertgallery,insertimage,{insertform,insertbox,insertlayer,insertfieldset,fullscreen,toggleborder,pageproperties,help}{insertlink,unlink,insertanchor,insertimagemap,insertdate,insertchars,virtualkeyboard}{inserttemplate,insertdocument,insertvideo,syntaxhighlighter,insertyoutube,html5,googlemap}>",

I also was unable to reproduce the 'quotation mark' issue too. Could you tell me the details,

Thanks for your testing . 
    Regards,
    Terry

View Complete Thread