MVC Ajax Uploader

•  02-28-2013, 11:33 AM

MVC Ajax Uploader

I am testing your ajax uploader before we buy it, and I encountered several problems on my tests.

Here are the issues I need to solve.

I am using  the MVC Uploader, with the Multiple file upload on, and MVC version 4.

1. Is there a way to pass data from javascript to UploadHandler.ashx before a the file is uploaded, or after the file are selected?

2. I tried to render the MVC Uploader in partial view that exist on my main view 4 times and got an error :

Microsoft JScript runtime error: global event handler error #CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnQueueUI : Unable to get value of the property 'FileName': object is null or undefined

When I render the

@{Html.BeginForm();}
                        @Html.Raw(ViewBag.uploaderhtml)
    @{Html.EndForm();} 

on the main view it's work fine, but on the partial view I get the error above.

3. The queue list always have ALL the file I uploaded and not just the last files I upload.

even if I try to clean the rows with Jquery Script, the queue is cleaned but when I start a new upload, again it's show ALL the files

I uploaded, is there a way to avoid that?

4. If in the UploadHandler.ashx OnFileUploaded(MvcUploadFile file) event I try to move the uploaded file (from temp directory) into another directory (or copy and delete it)  I get an error "File does not exist : {file guid} "

I want to move it in order to clean the temp directory and put it in the right place

5.  is there a way to avoid using UploadHandler.ashx and post the file into the mvc controller?

Thanks in advance

Avi. 

View Complete Thread