Updates not saving 6.6

•  05-17-2013, 6:09 PM

Updates not saving 6.6

Hi, Some of the pages I edit with CuteEditor are not saving.  The installation works fine in generall, I can add a new page write content and save and everything works fine.  But when editing some existing pages I can click in the WYSIWYG area, type a word, save the form and it is not there.

In fact, I can type the word in the  WYSIWYG area, click on HTML view and the word does not appear in the HTML and is gone when I switch back to WYSIWYG.  

As a test, I reloaded the page, switched to HTML view first and wrote my test word.  When I switch back to WYSIWYG the word is there, and if I submit the form it saves fine.

So the problem only exists when I try editing in the WYSIWYG and it is intermitten by page (content).  The same HTML form loading some content works fine, but other content exhibts this behavior.  I have a suspicion that it involves content length.

I have confirmed that it is a javascript base issue.  When I view the raw response from the submitted form, the edits are not visible.

Any ideas? 

View Complete Thread