Jagex TOP DOG Mark Gerhard exposed a dialog

•  12-27-2015, 11:20 PM

Jagex TOP DOG Mark Gerhard exposed a dialog

The other day Jagex CEO Indicate Gerhard opened any dialog with RS 07 Stuff ItemsRS 07 Stuff Items participants about past choices as well as the future of the sport and company. They called out there for player input as well as the players responded. Today they've posted the initial 130 questions and answers with all the promise of more ahead. lhfswess

Many of you should have read my newspost the other day, in which My partner and i outlined our vision money for hard times of RuneScape, and in addition invited your inquiries. RuneScape gold. Properly, the response continues to be absolutely awesome; in reality we've actually been slightly taken aback! There were nearly ten thousands of questions posted or perhaps emailed by an individual, our players, and it's grow to be pretty obvious that we are going to need to answer in excess of we originally designed.

A lot with the questions concern areas where I’m not the most effective person to response, to be really honest. So just what we've done will be split them upwards, with me answering a selection of appropriate questions nowadays, and my prestigious colleagues answering further questions on the next few months.

A big many thanks to everyone that took enough time to post a question around the forum or e mail it in : your feedback and fascination with RuneScape are significantly appreciated, and we hope you may all continue to take pleasure from playing the game for some time to come. Thus without further ado, this can be a first batch regarding answers from the one you have truly.

Filed under:
View Complete Thread