Re: A co zrobi for black desert

•  09-22-2017, 8:34 PM

Re: A co zrobi for black desert

Designer Aerin Lauder seeks inspiration for her signature beauty, accessories and home lines in every corner of the world. She finds it in vibrant prints, vintage photographs of lazy summer days on the French  Riviera, fashion magazines like Porter and Vogue (which she flips through on her trusty iPad Air 2), and, of course, her family.Like her grandmother, the legendary Estée Lauder, this busy entrepreneur was born with a thirst for color and beauty.  Here, she shares a few of the things inspiring and delighting her this spring.“Michael Kors creates such fresh, clean pieces. I love this white dress, which has an understated floral design, from his spring 2015 collection — I can’t wait  to pick one up for weekends in the Hamptons.”“I like to use the butler tray stand as a portable bar. I usually include flowers, a crystal carafe and glasses, my favorite spirits, and our footed deco bowls filled with nuts  and chips for guests to snack on when I’m hosting.“I like to use the butler tray stand as a portable bar. I usually include flowers, a crystal carafe and glasses, my favorite spirits, and our footed deco bowls filled with  nuts and chips for guests to snack on when I’m hosting.“The texture and structure of our Cannes lamp is so organic. I love that it illustrates beauty in such an imperfect way.”Daniel Craig stands proudly on a snow-covered mountaintop,  braving the cold in jeans, hiking boots and a $495 cobalt-blue puffer jacket. This Bond needs no gadgets or high-performance skis here.Because emblazoned on his sleeve is the only status symbol for freezing fashionistas: A red, white and blue circle marking the brand Canada Goose.Dini von Mueffling and husband Ted Sann sport their matching coats.Christian Johnston.0If you live in New York and you haven’t had  your head in the snow for the past year, you’ll know the label. Where in the past, a simple black sleeping bag coat was considered enough to protect stylish city folk from the chill, a status parka beloved by celebrities  — Jimmy Fallon, Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper, among others — is now the only way to bundle up.Who cares if the jackets range in price from $445 to $1,195?Made with a water-resistant shell and coyote-trimmed hood, and filled with  coveted Canadian down, the coat is cozy, while lending the owner the air of a badass Arctic adventurer.“I haven’t taken it off since I got it,” says Dini von Mueffling, a 40-something founding partner of HvM Communications and co-founder of  the nonprofit Love Heals. “The styling is so right for New York. It’s understated, there’s only one logo. And what it says is, ‘I want to be warm and I want to look good.’ ”Von Mueffling originally bought a $595 “Constable”  Canada Goose two years ago for her husband, Ted Sann, a retired BBDO ad-agency exec, but held off on making a purchase for herself until this season.“I was really, really resistant to getting one because I don’t want to wear  what everyone is wearing,” says von Mueffling, who lives on the Upper East Side. But after one too many bone-chilling dog walks in the park, she caved — and hasn’t looked back. “It’s life-changing.”Canada Goose coats have been standard issue  for US Antarctic Program researchers and for film crews in nippy locations for decades. In recent years, the jackets migrated to the US, where they are favored by everyone from bankers to babies.The red-carpet looks have been dissected over  and over in the days since the 2015 Golden Globes — but how would some of the night’s most memorable ensembles look on a kid?For years, photographer Tricia Messeroux has been using children to re-create some of pop culture’s most  iconic moments. From award shows to movie posters and more, the Great Neck, NY-based shutterbug has been able to perfectly replicate the real deal with talented youngins.“They need to give me that attitude, that hand on the hip, that little  sass, whatever it is I need them to sell it so I can get the most amazing shot,” Messeroux said of the photoshoot in a recent interview with Access Hollywood.Supermodel, mom and Emmy-winning TV host Heidi Klum can now  add lingerie designer to her growing resume.A new collection by the “Project Runway” star, Heidi Klum Intimates, launches Feb. 1 at Bloomingdale’s and bloomingdales.com, as well as at other international outlets such as Nordstrom, Selfridges and Net-a-porter. Ranging from $26  to $155, the line consists of lace and satin bras with matching bottoms, sexy push-ups — and a stunning Heidi modeling some of the looks.And since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, the timing couldn’t be better — take  a peek at a few of our favorite picks to add to your wish list.On the runway, comebacks are the new black.Just ask Gemma Ward. The cult-favorite model caused a social frenzy in September when she opened Prada’s spring/summer  2015 show after a six-year hiatus.While it’s always a thrill to spot a familiar face in a sea of sharp, indistinguishable cheekbones, the response to Ward’s second coming inferred something more substantial — and proved just how much she was  missed.“When you use all new faces you are essentially using a blank slate,” casting director Noah Shelley explained to dazeddigital.com. “But these better known models bring their established individual character with them — which can be a refreshing dynamic. I  do think it’s healthy for both the notion of clothing sales and the idea of beauty to be showing clothes on women of various ages and not to solely focus on the pursuit and idolizations of youth.”In honor of New  York Fashion Week, which kicks off Thursday, let’s take a look at the resurgent catwalk queens we hope slay the upcoming season.Joseph Bleu at Hush Manhattan, a Chelsea day spa for men, says Tom Cruise, Colin Farrell, Brad Pitt  and Tom Brady are some of his hottest brow requests.Shawn Woodrow, 45, says Farrell is his brow doppelgänger, and that he knows it’s time to go to Hush for a touch-up when his girlfriend begins touching his incoming monobrow.“I’ve got   big brows,” Woodrow, who works in insurance, admits. “She wants me to look less animal-like and more human.”“They want to be what the fantasy is,” Bleu explains. “It’s not just the eyebrows that they want — they want to become  what they think that picture is. It’s like when a woman sees a dress on a celebrity and decides she wants it, too, even though her body type is much different and it wouldn’t look the same.”And getting tweezed is  no longer a hush-hush affair. Even the most macho celebs are sidling up to the salon chair.“I have done Timothy Hutton, Joe Montana, as well as celebrity chef Bobby Flay,” says Gafni, who has trademarked the term “Guy Brows.”“It’s the  same thing as buying a new outfit for a special occasion or getting a great facial. Everyone wants to look their best, and that stands true for men, as well.”We sent editorial clerk — and brow-grooming virgin — Kyle Schnitzer  to Ramy Gafni’s Murray Hill studio for a professional pluck. Gafni’s inspiration? Actor Josh Duhamel.Though the 15-minute procedure hurt a bit, Schnitzer was pleased with his new look.Céline is a brand best known for creating trends, being effortlessly cool  and always on the lips of fashion tastemakers. Any number of models could be photographed to represent the brand — but no typical model has stirred such excitement as Céline’s recent casting of Joan Didion. The 80-year old author is  shown looking impossibly chic in her chopped gray bob, huge dark sunnies and black shirt. Here’s hoping we’re just as cool as she is when we grow up!If you haven’t heard of the fashion brand Ermanno Scervino yet, that’s about  to change thanks to the “contemporary beauty” (as described by the designer) of Dylan Penn, the 23-year-old offspring of actors Sean Penn and Robin Wright. Penn, who bleached her eyebrows to contribute to the campaign’s look, claims she’d never previously  considered modeling — until she realized what the paycheck could amount to!In the wake of the Islamic extremist attacks in Paris, the Fédération Française de la Couture — who plan Paris fashion week — have beefed up security in  the French capital for its fashionable flock. Meanwhile, Kendall Jenner pads her résumé with another feat: penning a column for the Wall Street Journal.-Extra security in the tents at Paris fashion week is ensuring that all bags are checked and  invitations scrutinized before patrons gain entry, adding to the thousands of extra police and soldiers deployed across the capital following recent attacks. -Pick up a copy of WSJ. Magazine’s February’s issue to read Kendall’s deep thoughts on youth: “I feel  like I grew up too fast a long time ago.” -Forget online advertisements — now fashion brands such as Tommy Hilfiger are pitching content to “Pinfluencers” (influential people on Pinterest) to get greater notoriety. -What does Will Ferrell know about  fashion? The actor gets schooled on what’s in and what’s out in his new film “Get Hard” — in which he dons a pair of blue, double-metal-bar Giuseppe Zanotti high-tops.-Is this the end of Google Glass? Google has ceased production  on its current incarnation of the wearable tech, meaning collaborations with DVF and Net-a-Porter could come to an end.  Bags Outlet Sale:  michael kors handbagscoach pursescoach outlet onlinemichael korsLongchamp Bag
    Coach OutletCoach BagsCoach Outlet StoresCoach Pursesmichael kors outlet onlineLongchampLongchamp BagMichael Kors
    Longchamp BagsLongchamp Salecoach outlet
    coach factory outletcoach factoryCoach Handbags
    Michael Kors Outlet OnlineCoach Factory Outletmichael kors outletcoach handbags
    Coach Outlet Store Onlinemichael kors pursesMichael Kors HandbagsLongchamp OutletMichael Kors Outlet
    Michael Kors Factory StoreMichael Kors BagsCoach Outlet StoreLongchamp Handbags
    Coach FactoryCoach Outlet OnlineLongchamp OutletCoach Outlet Store Onlinemichael kors outlet clearance

Longchamp Bags OutletLongchamp ToteMichael Kors Outlet Online SaleLongchamp PursesMichael Kors Outlet ClearanceLongchamp Bag SaleLongchamp Bag SaleCoach Purses Outlet Online
View Complete Thread