Tweaking the tool bars appearence

•  08-03-2005, 10:58 PM

Tweaking the tool bars appearence

I have used the editor.Template property to make only the tools I want available, this works nicely.   A couple of things that are not covered in the brief tool bar documentation:

1..How can I manage the style of the tool bars background?  In particular the nice gradient you have on all your examples (except minimal configuration) including the vertical five dots at the start of the tool bar

2..How can we insert the vertical white spacer that appears between tools.   On the post a new message page there is one between the spell checker (fifth tool) and the cut tool(sixth tool) 

3..How can I make tool appear on a new line?  you have all your select drop down boxes on one line, all your formatting tools on one line and all the text tweaking tools on one line.

4..How do I get rid of the Normal, html and preview links at the bottom? 
    My code is as follows:

Dim editor
       Set editor = New CuteEditor
       editor.Text = content
       editor.FilesPath = "CuteEditor_Files"
       editor.ImageGalleryPath = "/Uploads"
       editor.MaxImageSize = 50
       editor.Template="spell,Bold,Italic,Underline,justifyLeft,justifyCenter,justifyRight,..."
       editor.Width = 700
       editor.Height = 240
       editor.Draw()

NOTE(pont 5 was fixed by incuding editor.ID = "Editor1" in the above code) 
    5..I also get a javascript error when I click on the spell checker (the spell checker does work though)  I am using IE 6.0 sp2 XP Pro IIS 5.5 with the .net framwork installed.  The error is:
    Line 2
    Char 25809
    Null or not an object

There is no JS on line 2.  I have created my page by duplicating the MinimalConfiguration.asp.  All I have changed it what tools are showing.  Is this a bug?  The spell checker worksd so Im stoked however whn I go live there should be no Javasript warnings in the foot of the browser. 

TYIA

Wind is your friend
View Complete Thread