Just a few suggestions. My two cents.

Last post 07-07-2005, 4:28 PM by dvanbrunt. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-07-2005, 4:28 PM 8494

Just a few suggestions. My two cents.

Just my two cents:

First off, I'd like to take the time to congratulate CuteSoft on developing an excellent application like their HTML editor. I have worked with many of your competition's solutions and I have to say yours is the best I've seen yet. Furthermore, it has the "most" Firefox compatibility I have seen also. (MAJOR factor for me) (more on this later...)

Having said that, I believe there are a few areas that would seal the deal on making this a "complete solution" and killer module!

Bug Tracking
    Why not setup a BugTracker for your packages so that Bug reporting is more organized or even setup  a  read only thread that lists "Known Bugs". I very interested to know what bugs you already know about and which you are in the process of resolving. This information is critical for my company to make a purchase.

Firefox Issues
    In just the short time that I have worked through testing the DNN CuteEditor demo I have found a a considerable amount of FF issues. These issues (tested on you example demo page @time of post v4.5) range from critical errors to minor functional newsances, but as a FF user I find them unable to overlook. I am very interested in seeing this module become more compatible with FF and frankly I would not consider purchasing this module until at least being assured this issues are in the process of being resolved.

Over the next few days I will post teh issues I have encountered once I have the time to go through the forum to make sure no one else has already posted them.

Thanks Again,
    Dan
View as RSS news feed in XML