License

Last post 05-02-2006, 7:04 AM by tah. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-01-2006, 1:19 PM 18638

License

I think Small Business License would be all we need but I not sure... what the "but not on a development server)..." means.?  Can run on production servers but not development servers? 
    Anyway, our company needs are for ASP.NET development: Web application and Intranet Win-Application

1 production server and 1 production backup server at a different location
    1 development server and 1 development backup server in office
    4 developers currently, a fifth developer may be added throughout the year

What license option best meet our needs?

Thanks,
    Ta
  •  05-01-2006, 3:51 PM 18656 in reply to 18653

Re: Small Business License

I really asking you that is the small business license, the best option for us?  It seems so, but i just didn't understand the third paragraph under the License Info section(highlighted):
    Small Business License:

A small business license allows use of the Software for all users at 10 sites within a single company.  

The license key will be generated based on your site domain names. If you will be using the components in an intranet environment, the license key will be generated based on server names.

You may also install and use the Software on an unlimited number of developer workstations (but not on a development server) for use in connection with the same single website host name when accessed by the http://localhost/Webapplication;  

A big benefit of the small business license is you can add additional sites to your license file at any time if you don't have 10 sites right now.

•  05-02-2006, 7:04 AM 18684 in reply to 18660

Re: Free localhost access

Yes. thanks Karen!
View as RSS news feed in XML