Exec. Command

Last post 05-11-2006, 8:50 AM by sshrivastav. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-10-2006, 4:21 PM 19033

Exec. Command

We recently bought full source code for Cutesoft.
    This product is awesome.
    I am currently stuck in following situation.
    I noticed that in online demo of Javascript API, you have mentioned about Exec Command.
    When I select insertimagegallerybybrowsing and hit exec.command button, the window appears. I want the same thing to be able to do when I double click in a image inside cutesoft editor. How can I achieve that. I don't want this function to work separately from a button.  Right now, it is giving me an image editor mode window, which I don't want. And if I make that point to imagegallerybybrowsing window, and select an image, it would not paste it to the editor.
    Please guide me.
    thanks,
    bobso
  •  05-10-2006, 4:56 PM 19034 in reply to 19033

Re: Exec. Command

Seems like I need to add ExecCommand function for ImageGallerybybrowsing  in winIE.js file. Can you please show me, how to do this.
    Thanks,
    bobso
  •  05-10-2006, 5:00 PM 19035 in reply to 19034

•  05-11-2006, 8:49 AM 19044 in reply to 19035

I have sent you few emails at [email protected]. Seems like you didn't receive them. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your help, however, it does not work for me. I have tried that before. Whenever I select a picture, it does auto size to the image bracket that I want on.
    If you can just provide me how you have done with Javascript API examples. That will be all I need. Since I have to do so much of customization, that will be a first step to move forward.

Thanks,
    -bobso
  •  05-11-2006, 8:50 AM 19045 in reply to 19044

In above, I want to correct a line..
    In second line...after comma, it should read...it does not ...instead of it does
View as RSS news feed in XML