multi language not work fine

Last post 12-17-2009, 11:16 AM by cutechat. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-02-2009, 8:28 AM 57537

multi language not work fine

I change the message to my language, but it can't show normally. The setup and error image is as follow:
    $uploader->ProgressTextTemplate="%F%.. %P% %SEND%/%SIZE% , %KBPS% , 還需 %T% 秒";
    Our language is "Trandition Chiness" and the web page charset is utf-8.

•  12-02-2009, 11:09 AM 57538 in reply to 57537

Re: multi language not work fine

Dear ives,

Please open this page file and then save it as "utf-8" encoding.   I tested it just now, this is a necessary step to let it work well.
    Keep us posted.

Regards,
    Eric
  •  12-02-2009, 7:27 PM 57543 in reply to 57538

I have saved it as "utf-8" before, and I check it again, the page is saved as "utf-8", but it still not show normally.
  •  12-03-2009, 5:48 AM 57557 in reply to 57543

Hi,

Please check the HTML which the server generated.

Maybe you can try \uXXXX or &#XXX; for the characters

Regards,
    Terry
  •  12-06-2009, 10:07 PM 57634 in reply to 57557

1. Do you mean I must transfer my language to "\uXXXX" or "&#XXX", but I don't know how to transfer it?
    2. I have buy the license for my domain, but it show the "License Error:(1) host not match!, please resolve it.
    3.Your The lastest  version add the mouseover pointer cursor, but the cursor like drag and drop not link cursor, can you update it?

thanks a lot.
  •  12-06-2009, 10:48 PM 57636 in reply to 57634

Hi,

1 , You need confirm the HTML which server generated , or you need try echo("還需"); . Uploader do not make anything special on rendering the strings. I think that is PHP's issue.

2 , Please try the last version (we updated that recently) , it still not work , we will help you check it deeply.

3 , Flash only provide limited cursors. we will provide a better solution later , maybe we will hide the mouse for the Flash and show an image .

Regards,
    Terry

•  12-08-2009, 11:14 PM 57671 in reply to 57636

2. It show the same error message, after I update the lastest version. I buy the license for my domain name "aaa.com", but the error message is show when I work on "member.aaa.com", Is this for the problem?
  •  12-09-2009, 11:08 AM 57690 in reply to 57671

Hi,

A license for domain.com is also good for www.domain.com:xxxx/xxxx but not *.domain.com. When you purchase Domain license, please provide the full domain/subdomain name to generate license file. In your case, the name is member.aaa.com. Then you want to add a button on a page under www.domain.com for click to chat, you can program to button to load up the chat at member.aaa.com. This loading from other domains do not violate your license term.

Questions?

Thanks for asking
  •  12-17-2009, 2:21 AM 57810 in reply to 57636

cutechat:
    Hi,

1 , You need confirm the HTML which server generated , or you need try echo("還需"); . Uploader do not make anything special on rendering the strings. I think that is PHP's issue.

2 , Please try the last version (we updated that recently) , it still not work , we will help you check it deeply.

3 , Flash only provide limited cursors. we will provide a better solution later , maybe we will hide the mouse for the Flash and show an image .

Regards,
    Terry

about 1. I resolve it, in class PhpUploader function GetString()
    after replace [return " $name='".htmlentities($value,ENT_QUOTES)."'";] with [return " $name='".htmlentities($value,ENT_QUOTES,'UTF-8')."'";], it work fine.

•  12-17-2009, 11:16 AM 57821 in reply to 57810

Hi,

Thanks for this info, we will improve this product use that way.

Regards,
    Terry

View as RSS news feed in XML