An @import url(path to my editor.css) gets inserted automatically and messes up the page design

Last post 10-07-2011, 7:22 AM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-15-2011, 8:38 AM 70068

An @import url(path to my editor.css) gets inserted automatically and messes up the page design

Hi!
    Have had several customers that work in the editor and manage to add an:
    <style type="text/css">@import url(url to my editor.css);</style>

...usually three of them in a row.
    They say that they haven't done anything special, and I believe them since so many have this problem.
    Where does it come from?
    What can I do to eliminate this problem?

These rows mess up the page design.

plz help:
    /Bix
  •  09-16-2011, 7:27 AM 70079 in reply to 70068

Re: An @import url(path to my editor.css) gets inserted automatically and messes up the page design

Hi bix,

I tested on our demo wiht firefox 3.6/6.0, IE 8/9 and chrome 13, all works fine.

Please try http://phphtmledit.com/EnableAll.php, if the demo works for you too. Please download the latest version and try again.

Latest version downloads http://www.cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/54374/download.aspx

Regards,

Ken
  •  10-06-2011, 8:54 AM 70298 in reply to 70079

Re: An @import url(path to my editor.css) gets inserted automatically and messes up the page design

Well, downloaded the new version and it seems to work.
    just a few questions:
    Does this version include the php uploader? The reason I ask is that I have created my own uploader that I have run in the editor for several years, and every time I update the editor, I need to add this. When I try now I notice that the phpuploader is called, hence, my question.

As usual when I update, my license doesn't work. It works now but I guess the "expired" notice will appear as soon as I have integrated it on a live site. My old license file doesn't work.

Regards:
    bix
  •  10-07-2011, 7:22 AM 70312 in reply to 70298

Hi bix,

1. Yes, the latest version php editor include the php uploader function in it.

2.  Got the expired error mean that maybe you using the trial license file. Please send your license file to [email protected] and explain your issue, we will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ken
View as RSS news feed in XML