UploadAttachments - Getting Created Date / Modified Date From File On User's Desktop?

Last post 12-26-2012, 4:50 PM by carlpr. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-21-2012, 4:03 PM 75519

UploadAttachments - Getting Created Date / Modified Date From File On User's Desktop?

Using the UploadAttachments control, how do I get the orginal created data and modified date of the file being uploaded?  What I'm seeing is the created date and modified data of the file that gets uploaded on the web server (which is today's date, and not the orginal date).  

Is the there a way to force the UploadAttachments control to use ActiveX mode or Sliverlight mode?  I'm assuming that those modes can get the original create/modified date, correct?

•  12-24-2012, 7:09 AM 75531 in reply to 75519

Re: UploadAttachments - Getting Created Date / Modified Date From File On User's Desktop?

Hi carlpr,

For now does not support to get the create/modified date of the upload file. We will improve this function in the future version. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Ken 

•  12-26-2012, 4:50 PM 75550 in reply to 75531

Re: UploadAttachments - Getting Created Date / Modified Date From File On User's Desktop?

Ouch!  This is a show stopper for us.  Do you know when you'll add that feature?  
View as RSS news feed in XML