6.7 install problem

•  01-04-2014, 2:39 PM

6.7 install problem

Previously running 6.6 with no problems; I'm trying to get IE11 compatability, so tried to install 6.7

errors:  when trying to invoke the insert functions from the toolbar (insert flash, media, image, etc) I get the following error:

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CuteEditor, Version=6.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3858aa6802b1223a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error: 

Line 4:  		<compilation defaultLanguage="c#">
    Line 5:  			<assemblies>
    Line 6:  				<add assembly="CuteEditor,Version=6.7.0.0,Culture=Neutral,PublicKeyToken=3858aa6802b1223a"/>
    Line 7:  				<!--
    Line 8:  				<add assembly="System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

Source File:E:\HostingSpaces\richp714\thecarversite.com\wwwroot\yetanotherforum\cutesoft_client\cuteeditor\dialogs\web.config   Line: 

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'CuteEditor, Version=6.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3858aa6802b1223a' could not be loaded.

looking at the load.ashx files. they are still trying to load 6.6; i changed them to load 6.7 and removed the web.config in the dialogs folder  and get the following:

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. 

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'RootDirectorySize' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 358:		if(secset.MaxFlashFolderSize>0)
    Line 359:		{
    Line 360:			if (RootDirectorySize >= secset.MaxFlashFolderSize * 1024)
    Line 361:				 return "Flash folder size exceeds the limit: "+ CuteEditor.Impl.FileStorage.FormatSize(secset.MaxFlashFolderSize * 1024);
    Line 362:		}

Source File:e:\hostingspaces\richp714\thecarversite.com\wwwroot\yetanotherforum\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs\InsertFlash.aspx    Line: 360 

so I can change the error, but can't get the functionality ; any advice? 

Running CuteEditor in YetanotherForum at http://thecarversite.com
View Complete Thread