6.7 install problem

Last post 01-06-2014, 12:36 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-04-2014, 2:39 PM 78688

6.7 install problem

Previously running 6.6 with no problems; I'm trying to get IE11 compatability, so tried to install 6.7

errors:  when trying to invoke the insert functions from the toolbar (insert flash, media, image, etc) I get the following error:

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CuteEditor, Version=6.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3858aa6802b1223a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error: 

Line 4:  		<compilation defaultLanguage="c#">
    Line 5:  			<assemblies>
    Line 6:  				<add assembly="CuteEditor,Version=6.7.0.0,Culture=Neutral,PublicKeyToken=3858aa6802b1223a"/>
    Line 7:  				<!--
    Line 8:  				<add assembly="System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

Source File:E:\HostingSpaces\richp714\thecarversite.com\wwwroot\yetanotherforum\cutesoft_client\cuteeditor\dialogs\web.config   Line: 

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'CuteEditor, Version=6.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3858aa6802b1223a' could not be loaded.

looking at the load.ashx files. they are still trying to load 6.6; i changed them to load 6.7 and removed the web.config in the dialogs folder  and get the following:

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. 

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'RootDirectorySize' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 358:		if(secset.MaxFlashFolderSize>0)
    Line 359:		{
    Line 360:			if (RootDirectorySize >= secset.MaxFlashFolderSize * 1024)
    Line 361:				 return "Flash folder size exceeds the limit: "+ CuteEditor.Impl.FileStorage.FormatSize(secset.MaxFlashFolderSize * 1024);
    Line 362:		}

Source File:e:\hostingspaces\richp714\thecarversite.com\wwwroot\yetanotherforum\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs\InsertFlash.aspx    Line: 360 

so I can change the error, but can't get the functionality ; any advice? 

Running CuteEditor in YetanotherForum at http://thecarversite.com
  •  01-06-2014, 12:36 AM 78693 in reply to 78688

Re: 6.7 install problem

Hi RichP714,

Have you put the new  CuteEditor.dll into your site "bin" folder? If yes, please add reference for this new dll and rebuild your project to try again.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML