Feedback and Feature Requests

Last post 02-06-2006, 11:45 AM by trux. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-06-2006, 11:45 AM 15622

Feedback and Feature Requests

ReHi,

RE Table Smart Tags Post: Ok, I found it: the tags i meant can be found when using Firefox.
    Feature Request: Is it possible to integrate such a table designer into future versions of the product?

Generally, your product is very convincing - stable, safe and really usable - great work you have done!

Problems found; further Feature Requests:
    • Firefox produces script errors in the select-color dialog.
    • RichDropDownList Controls cannot be appended after Button Tools (causes a break) but only on a new toolbar.
    • When appending new RichDropDownList Controls the cssClass "CuteEditorDropDown" should be the default setting.
    • Displaying a RichDropDownList in normal mode (not rich, e.g. in Firefox), the width or style properties are not assigned.
    • There is no possibility to directly say a custom drop down list shall not change items [onchange=this.SetSelectedIndex(0)].
    • For TreeDropDownList i wasn't able to locate a Property to assign text that appears in the dropdown-textbox.
    • The dropdown with paragraph styles should be rendered with the stylesheet assigned to reflect the style headlines etc. will appear.
    • The buttons on the bottom bar (normal, html, preview) are not localizable (although the stringtable files have an entry for at least the preview-button (and for bold, but not italic etc.)).
    • The end-image for toolbars is not being displayed.
    • Feature Request: a toolbar control that behaves like the color-dropdown, but with custom content, rather that a dropdown-list. - Feature Request: security settings shall imply permission settings for all the folders (images, documents, templates etc.) _separately_, e.g. giving a user full access his home-directory (set at runtime) for images, but providing a global templates folder with no access permissions for users.
    • In future, when further functionalities happen to be integrated, you should think of a new interface solution - actually there is no clear interface when displaying all button tools, and hiding them isn't appropriate, too. Further on, the context menu should be customizable in the way that functionalities can be disabled generally.
    • here is a better understandable german language file: /uploads/de-de.xml.zip
    I tried to simplify the interface of my control including semantic positioning, without disabling functionalities - this is what i got:

anyone like the configuration file, write me.

cheers,
    Matt

View as RSS news feed in XML