Bug Fixes & Upgrades

Last post 06-19-2006, 9:02 PM by kman. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-08-2006, 7:45 AM 19908

Bug Fixes & Upgrades

I would like to have two minor bug fixes for my version, but apparently I am forced to upgrade to receive bug fixes.  Ok, that doesn't make me happy, but that's CuteSoft's not-so-cute customer service policy.  So I had a look at the upgrades, and see that my Server license is no longer offered.  Now what?

I simply want the version I have to work correctly under the license I have now.  Am I asking too much?

By the way, the IP license is NOT the same as the server license.  Here are the terms of my server license:

"This Server license grants you use the control from all Web applications on a single production server."
  •  06-08-2006, 5:10 PM 19951 in reply to 19920

Re: V5 offeres a lot more than bugfix

Karen,

The point is that all the new features in V5 are no use to me, as I've said.  I don't want new features, all I want are my two little bug fixes.  Moreover, if I do upgrade to V5 you want to change the terms of my license, which is simply not right.  If new customers purchase under your current license terms, that's fine, but it's not a good thing to change the terms on loyal customers.

Since I have a SERVER license, what difference does it make what domains I have on that server?  I don't have many, but that's not the point -- your shouldn't force a license change down my throat just so I can have two bugs fixed.

Kman
  •  06-16-2006, 2:33 PM 20224 in reply to 19951

Re: V5 offeres a lot more than bugfix

No one has responded to this.  I need two small bug fixes and you want to force me to change my license agreement just to get those fixes.  Very disappointing.  May I please have the bugs fixed without being held hostage?
View as RSS news feed in XML