Default font not showing in HTML?

Last post 09-10-2007, 3:57 PM by ralc001. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-06-2007, 5:30 PM 33346

Default font not showing in HTML?

I have a page that uses the cutesoft editor to create a simple web page.

When a user types text in the editor without specifying any format changes e.g. just types in some text without setting the font name (e.g. times new roman), then the characters are displayed in the default font assigned to the editor (in my case verdana) which is fine.

However, when I check the HTML for the editor (clicking on html on the lower left corner of the editor next to Normal), it doesnt display the default font of verdanna - it only has <div> tags.  The problem is when I save this to a database field, and then load that saved value to another user with the same application but with a different default font (e.g. arial), the text is then shown in arial instead of verdanna, since the font was not saved in the database since it was not included in the HTML.  This is not a problem if the user specified a font to use when typing in text, only if he or she left everything as default.

Is there a way to have the editor automatically set a font for the text in the text area (so that it shows and is included in the html)?
  •  09-10-2007, 3:57 PM 33419 in reply to 33346

Re: Default font not showing in HTML?

Hmm, no ideas anyone?
View as RSS news feed in XML