can't see flash object in cute editor when viewing in mozilla

Last post 04-24-2009, 3:03 AM by tahir.shaikh. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-24-2009, 1:02 AM 51478

can't see flash object in cute editor when viewing in mozilla

i have created a custom button on click of which i am showing a popup div...
    in that popup div i m uploading a flash file.
    then when the user clicks on the insert button given on the popup div. the div is closed and the  following html code is pasted in the editor.

sbHTML.AppendFormat("<object codebase=\"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab\" height={0} width={1} classid=\"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000\" >",iHeight, iWidth);
                    sbHTML.AppendFormat("<param name=\"Movie\" value=\"{0}\" />", fileName);
                    sbHTML.AppendFormat("<param name=\"Quality\" value=\"high\" />");
                    sbHTML.AppendFormat("<param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\" />");
                    //sbHTML.AppendFormat(" <param name='swliveconnect' value='true' />");
                    //sbHTML.AppendFormat(" <param name='wmode' value='transparent' />");
                    sbHTML.AppendFormat("<embed src=\"{0}\" width=\"{2}\" height=\"{1}\" quality=\"high\" wmode=\"transparent\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" pluginspage=\"http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\" />", fileName, iHeight, iWidth);
                    sbHTML.AppendFormat("</object>");

its working fine on chrome and IE.. but can't see the flash object in mozilla.

•  04-24-2009, 2:45 AM 51483 in reply to 51478

Re: can't see flash object in cute editor when viewing in mozilla

Hi,

That should be a bug.

We can reproduce it. and will fix it soon

Regards,
    Terry

•  04-24-2009, 3:03 AM 51487 in reply to 51483

Re: can't see flash object in cute editor when viewing in mozilla

when i uploaded flash using editor button , it showed some default gray color image...
    but when i did the same using my custom button ..it is showing nothing... just showing the code in HTML view. of the editor
    In that html view the End Tag of Embed is missing ... is that the problem? The editor deletes the Embed's End Tag 
View as RSS news feed in XML