Unable to Get Enterprise License Enables on sever/computer

Last post 11-19-2009, 1:06 PM by czbear. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-16-2009, 12:14 PM 57187

Unable to Get Enterprise License Enables on sever/computer

We bought an enterprise license. The code that was sent to us included a .js license file. the file was part of the release found in CuteEditor_asp_6_asp_5__2007.zip

The problem is that we are using the .NET version for our enterprise project and those files found in CuteEditor_for_NET6.zip do not utilize a .js type license file but rather a .lic which was not provided with out purchase.

I've not been able to yet get a licensed version of the cute editor working, it would apear the below license instruction were only for classic asp anyway. This is a problem seeing as how we've purchased the $8,000 license HAHA!

What do I need to do in order to get a licensed cute editor running in .net. The email send was of no use in getting it going :(.

This Enterprise License allows use of the Software on Unlimited servers and applications within a single organization. The Enterprise License includes Royalty FREE distribution rights.

The .123 at enclosure is your Enterprise License File. Please rename to *.js once received. Please place the .js file to your CuteEditor's CuteEditor_Files\license folder. For example, if the .zip file is extracted to G:\ASP60, then the license file should be at G:\ASP60\CuteEditor_Files\license\CuteEditorLic.js

Your Enterprise License .js file doesn't expire. Please keep it safe and put it back in place everytime after upgrade/re-installation as those actions may overwrite your license file with a temporary one.

Action required: drop the .js file to the license folder to unlock the control

•  11-16-2009, 12:29 PM 57189 in reply to 57187

Re: Unable to Get Enterprise License Enables on sever/computer

Dear customer,

I am the person who's in charge of the license making. One thing I can assure you is we don't send classic asp license to you when you ordered a .net version. I am also wondering which license you've ordered that cost $8,000 since the highest Enterprise license is only $1,399 on CuteEditor.

Can you email me [email protected] and state your buyer's email@ so I can take a look?

Thanks
  •  11-19-2009, 1:06 PM 57299 in reply to 57189

Re: Unable to Get Enterprise License Enables on sever/computer

Thanks Karen
View as RSS news feed in XML