Toolbars missing when deploying to server

Last post 03-30-2010, 12:17 PM by rmiller. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-30-2010, 9:52 AM 59737

Toolbars missing when deploying to server

Hello,
      Since upgrading from 6.5 to 6.6, when I publish my project to the development server, the table toolbars and all of the drop down toolbars are missing.  I've tried setting the securitypolicyfile to admin, but this does not seem to make any difference.  Please see my examples below.

Development Machine (Before Publish)

As Accessed from the Server

Please advise.  I have angry users.  THanks.

•  03-30-2010, 10:03 AM 59738 in reply to 59737

Re: Toolbars missing when deploying to server

Dear rmiller,

Please set "AutoConfigure"  to "Full"
    <CE:Editor id="Editor1" height="55in" width="15in" 
                                runat="server" AutoConfigure="Full" ></CE:Editor>
    Keep us posted.

Regards,
    Eric

•  03-30-2010, 10:18 AM 59739 in reply to 59738

Same problem.  Here's the markup

<CE:Editor ID="Editor1" runat="server" AllowPasteHtml="true" OnPostBackCommand="Editor1_PostBackCommand"

OnTextChanged="Editor1_TextChanged" Height="800px" Width="1000px" EditCompleteDocument="True"

EnableStripStyleTagsCodeInjection="False"

UsePhysicalFormattingTags="True" AllowEditServerSideCode="True" SecurityPolicyFile="admin.config" UseHttpHandlerCacheImages="False" UseStandardDialog="True" AutoConfigure="Full">

</CE:Editor>

•  03-30-2010, 11:41 AM 59743 in reply to 59739

Dear rmiller,

I tested the following code:

<CE:Editor ID="Editor2" runat="server" AllowPasteHtml="true"  Height="800px" Width="1000px" EditCompleteDocument="True" EnableStripStyleTagsCodeInjection="False" UsePhysicalFormattingTags="True" AllowEditServerSideCode="True" SecurityPolicyFile="admin.config" UseHttpHandlerCacheImages="False" UseStandardDialog="True" AutoConfigure="Full"></CE:Editor>

It works fine. Can you post your full page code here or send it to [email protected]?  We will investigate it.

Regards,
    Eric
  •  03-30-2010, 12:17 PM 59745 in reply to 59743

Thanks so much for your help.  It turned out that viewing my page in "Compatibility Mode" for IE8 was causing this problem.  Thanks again for your assistance. 
View as RSS news feed in XML