Features Discussion!

Last post 05-09-2005, 11:28 AM by cutechat. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-22-2005, 2:41 PM 4891

Features Discussion!

hello!

Yesterday i had tried to forcefully flood the Cutechat 2.0 FOR TESTING only ....

It does not work after sending too much data.

Can anybody explain me in detail how flooding works. See the above figure. It says

You can't send more than 3 messages every second! . Literally it means that you are not allowed to send more than 3 messages in a second.

If my typing is too fast even then i cannot send 3 messages in a second. So sending 3 messages in a second by typing the messages is not possible. Next comes that i can copy  the message from somewhere and paste it in the cutechat input box. Even then i cannot paste three messages in a second. Just try pasting the messages from somewhere and tell me can you paste three seperate messages and send them individually a 3 messages in a second.

One thing that i have realised that i am the only user chatting that time, may be one of the cause of flooding doesn't work in the cutechat!!!

Lastly one more thing: For those who have installed successfully Cutechat 2.0. Tell me you have installed with SQL Server 2000 or it only works with SQL Server 2005.
    Your views and comments are invited.
    From Arsh
    .NET Programmer and Professional
    Chandigarh .NET Users Group
    India
  •  05-09-2005, 11:28 AM 6522 in reply to 4891

Re: Features Discussion!

Hello

currently the setting is only 5 messages in last 10 seconds .
    This setting could be modified in the administrative page .

Regards , Terry .
View as RSS news feed in XML