problems with pasting word-formatted text into cuteeditor

Last post 09-06-2011, 7:37 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-05-2011, 8:28 AM 69937

problems with pasting word-formatted text into cuteeditor

When I try to paste Word 2007 content into the demo-editor on cutesoft.net, it looks fine. When I try the same on the editor on my website,it looks awful, there are many line-breaks which do not exist in the word-document. It always looks the same no matter if I choose to remove unnecessary word-formatting tags or not.

I thought, maybe it's because of the css or other html formatting on my website, but I tried the editor on a blank page and that didn't work either.

Can someone please help me or show me the asp-tag of the standard-editor which is on the demo of cutesoft.net?

My code looks like this:

<CE:Editor id="txtNewBemerkung" runat="server" Width="800px" CustomCulture="de-de" EditorOnPaste="PasteWord" RemoveTBODYTag="true" UsePhysicalFormattingTags="true" UseSimpleAmpersand="true" />

additional information:
    .Net Framework: 4.0
    CuteEditor: 6.6

Thank you!

kind regards,

Sabrina
  •  09-06-2011, 7:37 AM 69961 in reply to 69937

Re: problems with pasting word-formatted text into cuteeditor

Hi cheffefrau ,

Which demo code you need? You can find all the source code in the download package below

Downloads http://www.cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/21904/download.aspx

If the demo works for you, I suggest you download the latest version and try again. (the above link is the latest versio too)

If the latest versio still get the same issue on your end, please send me the test page url. We will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ken
View as RSS news feed in XML