Test the Private message?

Last post 06-19-2005, 6:56 AM by temi. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-19-2005, 11:42 AM 6823

Test the Private message?

How can I test the menu on the userlist in the chat, when I have several computers in a local network? The right click menu does not show up, only the normal Browsermenu?

temi
  •  05-19-2005, 1:42 PM 6835 in reply to 6823

Re: Test the Private message?

temi:

You could login with different accounts in different IE process .

BTW , please give me a mail , the transparency emotions are done .

•  06-03-2005, 3:51 PM 7230 in reply to 6835

Thanks a lot for the icons ;-)

If I try running browsers on different computers in the LAN, I will still not let me right click on the usernames. This feature works fine for me, when I visit your online demo site. I need to modify some files, and maybe add some features to the rightclickmenu, but when not being able to test it.......you know, it is not so easy.

string CuteSoft.Chat.UI.ChatFramePage.GetOnlineHtml() is the methode, that is giving the problems I think. I must set som  restrictions to the right click menu to local users?

Brgds

Leif
  •  06-12-2005, 2:48 PM 7512 in reply to 7230

After support from Adam, I tryed to load the project from scratch. Now the rightclick menu show in the sampleportal, but if I copy all the original files to my project (with another namespace), the right click menu is not working anymore.

Any ideas?

Brgds

Temi
  •  06-17-2005, 5:12 PM 7736 in reply to 7512

What folder are neccessary to add to the project?

I have added the CuteSoft_Client, Cute_Soft_Server to my project webpages. I have added the folder aspnet_client to the webservers root. I have added the 2 dll files to the Bin folder.

I'm I missing something?
  •  06-19-2005, 6:56 AM 7750 in reply to 7736

I know, that this is a monolog, but the cutechat really have a problem with the rightclickmenu.

I have started a new solution called testchat. I have then added the cutechat files and guess what. The rightclick menu is not working. So the conclusion must be, that the right click menu only works, if you are using the  Sampleproject. The moment you add the sampleproject to another solution, the rightclick menu is not working.

Try it yourself and you will see it for yourself.

View as RSS news feed in XML