Tool bar Button "Paste from Word" opens Dialog. Possible without CTRL + V?

Last post 10-15-2013, 12:32 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-13-2013, 9:31 PM 78118

Tool bar Button "Paste from Word" opens Dialog. Possible without CTRL + V?

Hi,

when clicking the tool bar "Paste from Word" I would like to paste directly the content. But in your demo version it always opens a dialog to paste with CTRL + V.  Is it possible without dialog like in your CUTEEDITOR Version?

Thanks!

•  10-14-2013, 1:47 PM 78125 in reply to 78118

Re: Tool bar Button "Paste from Word" opens Dialog. Possible without CTRL + V?

Hi miller399,

All Rich TextEditor paste funtions will use the dialog now. If you do not like to use dialog, then you can ctach the paste word button command and achieve your own paste function. Like the code below. It will catch the paste word button command, what you need to do just achieve your own paste function in it.

1. <script type="text/javascript">  
    2.     function RichTextEditor_OnExecUICommand(editor, arg) {  
    3.         var a0 = arg.Arguments[1];  
    4.         if (a0 == "PasteWord")  
    5.         {  
    6.             //achieve your own paste function  
    7.             //editor.ExecCommand("Paste");  
    8.             return false//reture false to cancel the button command  
    9.         }  
    10.     }  
    11. </script>  

Regards,

Ken 

•  10-14-2013, 6:14 PM 78127 in reply to 78125

Hi Ken,

thanks, now the dialog does not appear but the paste/content does also not be inserted.

Is it possible to click on the button "Paste Word" and paste the content without dialog?

Thanks!
  •  10-15-2013, 12:32 PM 78128 in reply to 78127

Hi miller399,

As I said, the editor must use the dialog to paste content now. If you want it paste directly. then you need to write your own code to paste the content in the API I sent.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML