image gallery/ insert image

Last post 08-13-2006, 12:08 AM by Hubert Nguyen. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-05-2006, 6:33 AM 20730

image gallery/ insert image

With CuteEditor 5.3. IE 6 FF 1.5.0.4

When clicking on either image gallery/ insert image buttons I am getting  the following editor within the dialog box.

Any ideas thanks,

Server Error in '/' Application.

Unable to translate physical path C:\CuteEditor\code\aug 14\Solution\CuteEditorWeb\Uploads\Users to virtual path

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Unable to translate physical path C:\CuteEditor\code\aug 14\Solution\CuteEditorWeb\Uploads\Users to virtual path

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Unable to translate physical path C:\CuteEditor\code\aug 14\Solution\CuteEditorWeb\Uploads\Users to virtual path]
    CuteEditor.EditorUtility.ProcessWebPath(HttpContext context, Control ctrl, String path) +682
    CuteEditor.Dialogs.InsertGalleryFrame.b(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1) +300
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    CuteEditor.Dialogs.InsertGalleryFrame.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +9
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

•  07-05-2006, 6:52 AM 20731 in reply to 20730

Re: image gallery/ insert image

Looks like <security name="ImageGalleryPath">C:\CuteEditor\code\aug 14\Solution\CuteEditorWeb\Uploads\Users</security> in Security/Default.config

I have changed it to <security name="ImageGalleryPath">~/uploads</security>

•  08-13-2006, 12:08 AM 21769 in reply to 20731

Re: image gallery/ insert image

I got the same problem when using the physical path.  the physical path only work if it is C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\<whatever>.
    you can create a virtual path then use this name instead.

I hope this help.
View as RSS news feed in XML