Cannot See Images in Image Library

Last post 12-23-2011, 10:55 AM by Chaplain Doug. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-21-2011, 10:35 AM 72390

Cannot See Images in Image Library

Cute Editor for .Net.  Windows Server 2008 Enterprise R2.  IIS 7.5.

I have moved my web site to a new server (as specified above).  When I try to insert an image, the image dialogue comes up, but when I select a folder it does not show the names of the image files in the folder.  Can you please tell me what I need to do?  I already set the folder cutesoft_client permissions to "Everyone" having full control.  That did not solve the problem.

I also had a permissions problem when trying to open the insert image dialogue.  It said that I did not have permission to access folder uploaderTemp.  I set the permissions on the folder to everyone having full control and that solved the isse.  However, I did not have this issue on IIS 6.0. 
  •  12-22-2011, 7:10 AM 72402 in reply to 72390

Re: Cannot See Images in Image Library

Hi Chaplain,

What you set for the image store folder?  please refer to http://www.cutesoft.net/developer+guide/scr/Specifying-images-path.htm to set it.

The uploader temp problem please change the permission of folder "C:\Windows\Temp". it is the default upload temp folder of the upload function.

Is your site online now? If so, can you post the editor page url? So we can check the image display problem.

Regards,

Ken 
  •  12-22-2011, 11:50 AM 72409 in reply to 72402

My image path is set correctly to:

<!-- Image Gallery Dialog -->
     <security name="ImageGalleryPath">~/images</security>
     <!-- Insert Image Dialog -->
     <security name="ImageBrowserPath">~/images</security>
     <security name="MediaGalleryPath">~/media</security>
     <security name="FlashGalleryPath">~/media</security>
     <security name="TemplateGalleryPath">~/templates</security>
     <security name="FilesGalleryPath">~/images</security>
    When I open the image browser dialog it shows the directory of the path.  It will not show the files in the folders (like 50th) in the directory.  See below:

•  12-23-2011, 6:25 AM 72416 in reply to 72409

Hi Chaplain,

Can you send me  your editor page url? So we can check it for you.

Regards,

Ken 
  •  12-23-2011, 10:55 AM 72420 in reply to 72416

Ken:

But this is password protected, needing a network login to access.  I could set up a WebEx session from my end whereby we could look at it together.  Please advise.
View as RSS news feed in XML