Need help deciphering error

Last post 01-25-2012, 9:31 PM by Adam. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-30-2011, 1:15 PM 67732

Need help deciphering error

Using "UploaderDebug=1" to help troubleshooting a file upload issue, I get:

INFO ScriptVersion ,20110321-01
    INFO UploadType/addontype,Auto/Silverlight
    BEGIN event initialize
    END event initialize
    BEGIN event browse
    END event browse,true
    BEGIN event silverlight select
    END event silverlight select,true
    BEGIN event start
    END event start
    BEGIN event taskstart,{DAN4.XML:4179991}
    END event taskstart
    INFO InitFrame 
    ERROR silverlight report,error,02f0d634-3e1c-4e37-90ce-5e81ce512a6c,io,WebException : UnknownError,[HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]
    Arguments: NotFound
    Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.60310.0&File=System.Windows.dll&Key=HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer
    INFO Change to Silverlight Load Mode
    INFO silverlight start load mode ,0/4179991
    BEGIN event error,DAN4.XML:SLM error:0,
    END event error,true
    BEGIN event taskerror,error:SLM error:0,
    BEGIN event taskerror
    BEGIN event stop
    END event stop

File upload hangs at 0% transmitted for up to 10 minutes, then throws the error.  Would appreciate some help deciphering this error.  Also, is there any way to get time-stamps in the debug output, so I don't have to sit watching the debug window with a stopwatch?  Thanks. 
  •  05-30-2011, 4:35 PM 67737 in reply to 67732

Re: Need help deciphering error

Uninstalled and reinstalled what was supposed to be a "developer mode" of Silverlight.  After updating this "latest version" from v3 to v4, tried again, and got this almost identical error:

INFO ScriptVersion ,20110321-01
    INFO UploadType/addontype,Auto/Silverlight
    BEGIN event initialize
    END event initialize
    BEGIN event browse
    END event browse,true
    BEGIN event silverlight select
    END event silverlight select,true
    BEGIN event start
    END event start
    BEGIN event taskstart,{DAN4.XML:4179991}
    END event taskstart
    INFO InitFrame 
    ERROR silverlight report,error,de712d1c-810c-42eb-aaa2-55faa77e4a04,io,WebException : UnknownError,[HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]
    Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.60310.0&File=System.Windows.dll&Key=HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer
    INFO Change to Silverlight Load Mode
    INFO silverlight start load mode ,720896/4179991
    BEGIN event error,DAN4.XML:SLM error:0,
    END event error,true
    BEGIN event taskerror,error:SLM error:0,
    BEGIN event taskerror
    BEGIN event stop
    END event stop

The only difference is that it reached 17% before crapping out, and the GUID in the first error message is now different?

Also, please note that it is taking an Incredibly long amount of time to get this far - from starting to final error is 22 minutes!

•  05-30-2011, 8:36 PM 67738 in reply to 67737

Hi CCDSystems,

Can you reproduce this issue on demo http://www.ajaxuploader.com/Demo/select-multiple-files-upload.aspx?

Is your site online? If so, can you post your test page ulr? I will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Have you try on another pc/browser?

Keep me posted.

Regards,

ken
  •  05-31-2011, 1:21 PM 67748 in reply to 67738

(BTW, I tried your "Quick Reply" option, and other than it appearing in a too-small window, as I was almost done my reply, the control completely erased, and I lost all my text!)

Thanks for the suggestion for trying the link.  It was successful, and I tried the UploaderDebug=1 option, and compared the output.

Yours:
     INFO silverlight report,response,1c14e6d7-34a5-49ae-88b2-2fa207a980a5,OK,
    Ours:
     ERROR silverlight report,error,02f0d634-3e1c-4e37-90ce-5e81ce512a6c,io,WebException : UnknownError,[HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]

We uninstalled AVG Anti-virus on our host computer, then tried it again, and it works.

Unfortunately, this computer cannot do without a working anti-virus solution, so we are looking at this as a "limited win" until we are able to cover our assets and upload at the same time. 

Thank you for your help.  Please consider adding a section in to your FAQ regarding the Uploader about troubleshooting aggressive anti-virus solutions. 
  •  01-25-2012, 9:31 PM 72833 in reply to 67748

View as RSS news feed in XML