Problem with the insert Image Button and Data Grid

•  08-02-2004, 3:01 PM

Problem with the insert Image Button and Data Grid

Every time I click on the insert image icon, I am gettiing the fowwling error:-

Datetime is a type and can not be used as an expression. The error is in file Thublist.ascx Line 20. For some strange reason I am not able to select and copy the error message in the pop up window. I am also giving the code that I am using to create the cute editor.
     <CE:EDITOR id="txtHTMLChart" runat="server" Template="fontDropDown,sizeDropDown,Bold,Italic,Underline,Separator,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,Separator,InsertTable,AddRow,DeleteRow,AddColumn,DeleteColumn,Separator,AddCell,DeleteCell,MergeCell,SplitCellSeparator,ImageGallery,ExternalImage,Separator" ShowBottomBar="false" BackColor="#FFC700" BgColor="#FFC700" CssClass="editordefault" Width="500" Height="200" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"HTML_DATA")%>'>

I will appreciate any help that could solve the problem.

Also if I try to put the cute editor in the <ItemTemplate> of the datagrid. The VS can not creat the datagrid. The same code works fine though if I put it in the <edittemplate>. Has anyone faced this problem before.

Thanks for all your help
View Complete Thread