non-IE browsers

•  12-27-2005, 5:13 PM

non-IE browsers

I cannot use this product with non-IE browsers. There are so many issues, many of which I have posted, that I came across using it that , in my opinion, suggest it is not ready for market.

Showstoppers include:
    • When I have two editors side by side in a form, and the left-most editor has an image, I cannot get focus to that editor   without switching to fullscreen mode.
    •  Also, Netscape and Firefox sometimes go bursurk and keep loading things forever, or just poof or seg fault.

Adam, your initial reaction is likely: tell me your problems and we will address them. I have already posted all the troubles I have found, but I do not have time to keep corresponding and corresponsing and testing and loading fixes and distributing them to my clients and corresponding....there are so many problems it is a fulltime job.

I will not use this product except on IE.

As for IE, my main problem now remains  http://www.cutesoft.net/forums/13465/ShowPost.aspx which, in its current state, is unusable w/r to that issue. So I am quite annoyed with the state of affairs.

Unless it is resolved quickly, I will not be able to use this product with the CMS product I am on the cusp of releasing to my customer base.

View Complete Thread