New Safari 3.0 browser (Mac and PC)

•  06-11-2007, 4:33 PM

New Safari 3.0 browser (Mac and PC)

So if you haven't heard, Apple is now shipping the Safari browser for PC's as well. Problem is that like Safari 2.0, Cute editor sucks. While this may have been a minor issue to CuteSoft since Mac's are a minority of the market, we will now have PC users using Safari as well. With Safari 3.0 for the PC, you cannot change the font size, type, color, highlight. You can cut and copy, but not paste. The CSS is messed up on the paste button also. There may be other issues. These are just the ones I saw in 30 seconds of testing. Adam, before you ask me to go check out your current example, I already did.
    I have emailed Adam about some of these issues with Safari 2.0 and have not gotten a response. So my question is this: When is CuteSoft going to take Safari seriously and try and fix it?

If you are having trouble getting it to work with 1.3 or below, too bad for them. Only support 2.0 and above. I'm tired of seeing posts in here about how tough it is to support Safari 1.3. Just get 2.0 and 3.0 to work. PLEASE. We need this support ASAP not only for our Mac users, but now also for the PC users as well. Thanks
View Complete Thread