Re: Who is in Chat

•  10-01-2007, 12:41 AM

Re: Who is in Chat

Can this be done is CS2007?  I've tried adding this to grouplist.aspx, in the Themes>default>Forums folder, but haven't been able to get it to work.  This may be a completely wrong way to do this, but I'm just guessing here.

I added the <%@ Import Namespace="CuteSoft.Chat" %> to the top of the grouplist.aspx file.

Then added the code inside the "Who is Online section":

<CSControl:UserOnlineList runat="server" ShowHeaderFooterOnNone="false">
                <LeaderTemplate>
                    <div class="CommonInlineMessageArea">
                        <CSControl:SiteUrl runat="server" UrlName="WhoIsOnline" ResourceName="WhoIsOnline_Current" Tag="H4" CssClass="CommonInlineMessageTitle" />
                        <div class="CommonInlineMessageContent">
                            <CSControl:UsersOnlineData runat="server" Property="GuestCount" ResourceName="WhoIsOnlineView_GuestUsers" />
                            <CSControl:UsersOnlineData runat="server" Property="MemberCount" ResourceName="WhoIsOnlineView_UsersOnlineCount" />
                </LeaderTemplate>
                <QueryOverrides QueryType="AuthenticatedUsers" PageSize="999" />
             <HeaderTemplate>- </HeaderTemplate>
             <ItemTemplate><CSControl:UserOnlineData runat="server" Property="DisplayName" LinkTo="Profile" /></ItemTemplate>
                <SeparatorTemplate>, </SeparatorTemplate>
                <NoneTemplate></NoneTemplate>
                <TrailerTemplate>
       <br /><br />There are <asp:Label ID="lblOnlineCount" Runat="server"></asp:Label> users chatting<asp:Label ID="lblOnlineChater" Runat="server"></asp:Label>.
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </TrailerTemplate>
            </CSControl:UserOnlineList>

But the final sOnlineChatter code causes an error if I try to insert it.
View Complete Thread