cuteeditor1.Text returning " " with exception in Safari 3.1

•  03-20-2008, 11:27 AM

cuteeditor1.Text returning " " with exception in Safari 3.1

Hi
    I have a cute editor user input control. When the user enters text in it and hits submit, I get this exception.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.  Parameter name: index
    at System.Collections.CollectionBase.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)     at CuteEditor.Convertor.HTMLNodes.get_Item(Int32 index)     at CuteEditor.Convertor.HTMLTree.a(HTMLNode A_0)     at CuteEditor.Convertor.HTMLTree..ctor(String html)     at CuteEditor.Convertor.RTF.HTML2RTF..ctor(String html)     at PES.RIW.ItemForm.btnAddScenario_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\PES\Microsoft.NET\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\RIW\Staging\PES.RIW\ItemForm.ascx.cs:line 542     at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)     at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)     at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)     at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)     at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)     at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

When I debug, I see that cuteeditor1.Text is " ".
    It works fine in IE.
    Please help.
View Complete Thread