Re: Version 2 error also...

•  03-18-2005, 7:34 AM

Re: Version 2 error also...

isaac wrote:
    I have just downloaded the version 2 demo from the website and installed it - I get this error when I try to enter a room:

-----------

Please wait, connecting to server...
    Connection Failed.: Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type datetime.
    The statement has been terminated.retry
    server side System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type datetime.
    The statement has been terminated.
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader()
    at CuteSoft.Chat.CDQ.Providers.SqlClient.SqlClientQueryProvider.AdvancedExecute(String commandText, Object[] args)
    at CuteSoft.Chat.CDQ.QueryService.ExecuteDataReader(String commandText, Object[] parameters)
    at CuteSoft.Chat.CDQ.QueryService.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, Object[] parameters)
    at QueryService_InsertDataItem_437353a5.ExecuteCodeInternal()
    at CuteSoft.Chat.CDQ.CodeQueryService.ExecuteCode(QueryCommand cmd)
    at CuteSoft.Chat.CDQ.QueryCommand.a(QueryMethodImplementCode A_0)
    at CuteSoft.Chat.CDQ.QueryCommand.b()
    at CuteSoft.Chat.CDQ.QueryCommand.Execute()
    at ICuteChatDataAccessImplementation.CuteSoft.Chat.ICuteChatDataAccess.InsertDataItem(IDataItem item)
    at ah.h(Guid A_0)
    at d.g()
    at d.DoSync(ChannelRequest syncRequest)
    at CuteSoft.Chat.ChatApi.CHSync(ChannelRequest request)
    at CuteSoft.Chat.DynamicAssembly.ServiceLayerChatApiDecoratorProxy.CHSync_InterceptedCall(ChannelRequest request)
    at CuteSoft.Chat.DynamicAssembly.WebLayerChatApiDecoratorProxy.CHSync_InterceptedCall(ChannelRequest request)
    at CuteSoft.Chat.ChatRaneService.CHSync(ChannelRequest request)

------

Is this maybe something related to the v1.1 problem that I'm getting? Sounds like date formats aren't being stored in a format that your application is expecting or something....

Thanks

Isaa

You not one have noticed this bug, look:

http://www.cutesoft.net/forums/4680/ShowPost.aspx 

In general everyone wait for an output of corrected versionCuteChat 2.0because everyone want to download to see at a such rarity.

By the way, Adam

and when correction is expected?
    On English: Automatic intellegance - a task of generations ...
    По Русски: Искуственный интеллект - задача поколений ...
View Complete Thread