Re: Problem installing

•  05-15-2009, 3:30 PM

Re: Problem installing

Adam,

I've just tried using a NEW application (Win Vista, Classic Mode), and I get the same problem.

I copy-pasted the "Framework 2.0-VB-MicrosoftAjax" example.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CuteWebUI.AjaxUploader' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\TestUploader\web.config line 38)

Source Error:

Line 36:       <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
    Line 37:       <!-- UploadModule is optional , for the property Uploader.ShowProgress -->
    Line 38:       <add name="CuteWebUI.UploadModule" type="CuteWebUI.UploadModule,CuteWebUI.AjaxUploader"/>
    Line 39:     </httpModules>
    Line 40:   </system.web>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\TestUploader\web.config    Line: 38

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3074; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3074

Filed under:
View Complete Thread