More javascript methods/properties documentation

•  06-01-2009, 5:40 AM

More javascript methods/properties documentation

Hi Terry,
    i am trying this scenario:

In the CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnSelect I am disabling a drop down box so no problem with that. However, if the user presses Cancel or Cancell All button i want to enable this drop down list, but only if there isn;t any file uploaded 100%.
    I am capturing the stop event with  CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnStop()  and the event is fireing as intended...however, i'm not sure how to check the items.count in javascript.
    I mean, execept the event triggers documented in the javascript API of the documentation, and 

var uploader = document.getElementById('<%=Uploader1.ClientID %>');
    uploader.cancelall();

founded inside an example, i dont have any documentation for the methods and properties i can read/change from within javascript for the Uploader control.
    Or at least if you can provide me some help with my task of counting the files that were 100% uploaded from the selected ones.
    (Is like i select 5 files, 2 have been 100% uploaded and for the last 3 i press the cancell all button. I made it to trigger the onStop event in this case, but in this function i need to read a property to let me know i have 2 uploaded files before i pressed cancel. How can i know what properties, for the uploader controll, can be accessed from javascript ?)

Thank you in advance
    Raul

View Complete Thread