Interfacing streamming video to cute editor

•  08-24-2010, 10:26 PM

Interfacing streamming video to cute editor

My goal is to do an interface from our service that is very similar to tthe YouTube interface currently offered.  Using the Diaglog example, I almost succceeded.  I now have a button that will upload an embeded player that includes the video.  This player is an html embed that requires the user to manually embed the video.  I have two problems as follows:

1.   I would prefer to aautomatically embed the code but I have run into problem during this since my uploader is in a javascript download since I followed the diglog example.  I have not succeed in interface my uploader directly to the editor.  Any help here is appreciated.

2.    When I use the HTML view to enter the embed, I get the palyer and movie but I can not enteer anything else.  I suspect this is due to maximum limits I have encocutered.  I have set  MaxFilesLimit="100" and  MaxHTMLLength="100" with no effect.

However, inspite of the problems mentioned in 1 and 2, the video plays which convince me there is a solution that is veyr close towhat is provided for YouTube.

Is theere a way to interface directly to the YouTube solution.  That would be an excellent solution.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone can provide.

Hsmith825
    Filed under:
View Complete Thread