Re: new version?

•  09-04-2012, 7:36 PM

Re: new version?

wolf11th:

1.  ctrl+v doesn' work in editor (not by paste button)

2. when I try to edit my post, the quotation mark will be transferred to html and dispaly

3. delete key (from key pad) deosn't work if set maxtextlength  http://www.richtexteditor.com/demo/maxlength.aspx?m=text

4. i dont like the  paste button, every time it pops up a window which ask you to ctrl+v paste the thing. Is there any way to populate the data to editor by a single-click of the past button?

thx 

1. that has not been fixed. I use IE9 and windows7. Also as I pointed out perviously, it's not a browser restriction. I can use ctrl+v in the old editor and can ctrl+v with HMTL view in the new editor. Please try it on you end. As the IE is the default web browser that pre-installed by ms, there will be a lot of users keep using it, pls have another look at this issue.

2. this still doesn't work. what you can do is post a message such as'aba', and then try to edit it you can see the quotation mark will be converted to '  

that means everytime when you edit the exsting data in the editor, all the reserved html tags can not be resolved.

3. that works

4. I will try your suggestion

the editor is still very unstable. when I try to edit the font color and type, then I hit space, sometimes the whole word will be erased. and the cursor sometimes doesn't locate at the right place.

View Complete Thread