Re: Image/text errors in text area

•  10-16-2012, 2:04 PM

Re: Image/text errors in text area

Hi Ken,

I'm back in the office today and have updates on your suggested solutions: 

Quesiton 1: I've confirmed this. The page the editor is on does not have access to the relative image path, so:

ex. an img src = Web/Resources/Image/ALFALogoWhite.jpg  will show a broken image in the text area of the editor

an img src = /Web/Resources/Image/ALFALogoWhite.jpg escapes correctly. I can not change the hierarchy of our site struture to get this to work. However, I can go through each text file and add "/" to each img src. If possible I'd like to avoid this. Is there any way I can get the editor to add "/" to each img src?

Ignore this. I'm an idiot. Definitely a problem with our site structure and not related to Cute Editor. 

Question 2: I realized that I didn't do a very good job of explaining this. When I open a text file with the editor, the text in the editable area appears in Times New Roman. when posted back to my page the font-family is correct. Does text in this designer section not load the font-family of the text as it appears on the page?  It's been requested that we have the correct font-family reflected here even though it posts correctly.

I'm also an idiot here. I believe the property I'm looking for here is EditorWysisygModeCss. Doesn't seem to be working for me.

Question 3: I've added the UseStandardDialog="true" to the cute editor tag with the same result:

Sorry for the long post... 

Edited in hopes of a response. 

View Complete Thread