Re: CuteEditor methods are not working when making it visible by code.

•  03-07-2013, 12:47 PM

Re: CuteEditor methods are not working when making it visible by code.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the reply, Some how that event is not firing in my page, I have 6 to 8 cute editors in my page, which will be invisible while page loads, and based on user selection they will be dispalyed.

This issue is only with chrome , safari and firefox (May be other than IE) . I am trying to find a workaround for this.

var control = document.getElementById('CE_ctl00_contentMain_HTMLBox0_ID_ToolBar');

control.style.display = '';

var control = document.getElementById('CE_ctl00_contentMain_HTMLBox0_ID_CodeViewToolBar');
            control.style.display = '';

var control = $('CE_ctl00_contentMain_HTMLBox0_ID_Frame');
            try {

iframeDocument = control.contentDocument ?
            control.contentDocument : control.contentWindow.document,
        iframeNewDiv = iframeDocument.createElement('div');

iframeNewDiv.innerHTML = HTMLResultID;
                iframeDocument.body.appendChild(iframeNewDiv);
                iframeDocument.close();
                //control.innerHTML = HTMLResultID;
                //control.document = HTMLResultID;
            }
     Though i am able to copy the data into iframe, Its not staying . It is kinda flickering once. when i am clicking the button again it is staying. Any thoughts on this.

In simple words my requirement is:

I have two cute editors in my page plain text and html , Intially plaintext cute editor will be visible . If user try to copy a template , if that template contains only html. I need to make plaintext cuteeditor invisible and html cuteeditor visible and need to copy the template text into it. Even though i am making the html container visible cute editor is rendering as HTML table.  If user try to apply HTML template again its workign fine.

View Complete Thread