How I can remove the delete option for picture uploaded on it's right click in the Image Gallery

Last post 01-08-2014, 7:53 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-08-2014, 1:49 AM 78716

How I can remove the delete option for picture uploaded on it's right click in the Image Gallery

Hi,

I am using asp.net Image gallery (classic layout). Now my requirement is that after I open the gallery any

image on the gallery I want to remove delete image option. when we right click on the image in the gallery. It shows

some functions like 'open', 'Add comment', 'Delete' etc. Now I want to remove that delete option from that menu.

How I can achieve this.. 

Regards,
    Narendra
  •  01-08-2014, 7:53 AM 78719 in reply to 78716

Re: How I can remove the delete option for picture uploaded on it's right click in the Image Gallery

Hi,

Please open file "\CuteSoft_Client\Gallery\Popup\Default\Code.js", find section below and delete/comment it.

1. menu.Add(1,GalleryLocalize.CLICK_DELETE,null,ToDelegate(this,function Delete(){  
    2.         this.Confirm(FormatText(GalleryLocalize.CONFIRM_CLICK_DELETEPHOTO,photo.Title),function(res){  
    3.             if(!res)return;  
    4.             this.Browser.AsyncDeletePhoto({CategoryID:photo.CategoryID,PhotoID:photo.PhotoID});  
    5.         },this);  
    6.     }));  

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML