What license?

Last post 06-30-2008, 11:35 AM by Karen. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-30-2008, 6:39 AM 41814

What license?

Dear Sir,

I read your license description but I do not understand which could be the right one for me. I am not english so I will be great to you if you will answer me with a simple english.

I am a php programmer and I have my businnes with my vpn server to develop sites for my customers. Before I have an html editor component for any customer control panel but it is hard to upgrade any CP every time there is an upgrade or a fix for new version of the browsers. It is not efficent to upgrade each CP and I would like to centralize the work.

So I would like to upload the HTML editor only on my main domain (maybe in a reserved area) and each customer cp, when needs, call the component from my main domain. My main domain and all my customer site are all on the same server with the same ip.

In this situation, which is the right license to buy?

Best regards,

Elaidon
  •  06-30-2008, 10:42 AM 41822 in reply to 41821

Re: What license?

yes your are right. The original idea it is to have a centrized control panel on the main site where each customer can access only its site manager with its own account data. In this situation the editor is always on the main domain and I will save any edited text to a database.

I don't think there is a problem of security in this way.
View as RSS news feed in XML